Sunday, November 23, 2008

David isn't dead... yet.

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I haven't slipped off the face of the planet or been hit on the head only to wake up with amnesia. I will be posting again shortly, but alas, for the moment I'm deep in homework hell and none of the attending demons will let me lay a hand on my camera.

When I do dig my way out of here I have a feeling there may be a few night shots coming... mostly because it gets so dark so early these days. I'll try to keep it from becoming a six month long theme though.

And finally, on December 3rd I'll be asking people to pick their favorite of the pictures I've posted over the first three months and let me know by mentioning the number of the picture, it's title or just vaguely describing it in the comment section of that post. This isn't a competition between Lauren and me, though I'm sure she would appreciate it if you vote on your favorite of her drawings on that day as well.

So start looking through the archives to figure out which picture and drawing you'll vote for on December 3rd!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.
poll