Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Cellar





That exciting new piece of equipment I was referring to a couple of posts back is a shiny new (used) Nikon D40! Not quite as fancy as David's D80, but I like it quite a bit...

The first is St. David inside a sculpture at the ACC. You can see his halo.

The second is the back of The Cellar, a restaurant near the circus space. It usually smells awesome. I really love how the building looks, and I've wanted to photograph it for a while. David, have you posted a picture of this already? I can't remember...

The colors aren't quite the same as what they are on my computer, I'm not sure how to fix that. I'll give it a shot. Woo!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo D40!!!

    These are both great. Photo adventuring yesterday was a good idea. More of those should happen.

    That weird sculpture at the ACC was gold for pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll