Sunday, June 28, 2009

#s 294, 295 & 296 Playground with Jeff





Currently two photos behind but getting really close to day 300. I've completed 81% of this project.

I really enjoyed the photo session on the swingset.

We start teaching the circus school in the morning. The space is very clean and organized and I think we're pretty well prepared for just about everything. As of tomorrow I'm officially on payroll! Woo!

The past couple of weeks have been pretty amazing. I was able to watch Alegria twice, once sneaking down into seats on the floor ;-D. I went to a party with all the acrobats from the show and another night I was introduced to the Auguste clown at a bar and got to talk to him for a bit, for which I am very grateful. Hopefully these next two months will be just as fun.

2 comments:

  1. The swingset pictures are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Anon. They make me want to play in the park more.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll