Thursday, September 3, 2009

#s 362, 363, 364 & 365 Marathon Post E - The Final Post...(?)




Here it is. The three hundredth and sixty-fifth day and the three hundredth and sixty-fifth picture. I honestly didn't think I'd actually follow through with this project and I definitely bent some of the initial rules but I'm very happy with where it has taken me and all that I've learned from doing this.

I'm not sure what will happen with this blog now, it seems a shame to let it end here. Perhaps Apertures and Ink will live on with a slightly different purpose in mind but for now, thank you for visiting the site and I hope you enjoy the result of a year of photography.

1 comment:

  1. "I hope you enjoy the result of a year of photography"

    Did I ever :) It was great.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll