Wednesday, January 7, 2009

#s 113, 114, 115 & 116 Tom Foolery




A couple of newer pictures with some of my favorite PS actions sandwiched between older pictures with which I manually fooled around with the colour.

Goin' up to Quebec in in two days time for TurboFest. I was kicking myself for not making it last year but couldn't swing the plane ticket. It's been a year and a half since I've been to a juggling festival and what with the winter being the hardest time to keep motivated that a non sencicle way of life could maybe make sense, it seems like this trip could keep that old fire burning through the long and cold coming months. I'll make sure to bring my camera along.

2 comments:

  1. "I'll make sure to bring my camera along. "

    You better haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if I shoot a lot I can actually catch up to where I'm supposed to be... I think today is supposed to be 127!

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll