Monday, February 23, 2009

#s 169, 170 & 171 Magic




Today was fun, despite the weather.
Greg's book launch was packed with the short, grey-haired women and tall, skinny men of the older St. John's art scene. I love when parties or events are held at Bianca's, it's such a beautiful setting with its bright colours, brick walls and love of curved lines.
Greg read from his new book You Better Watch Out. I really can't wait to sink my teach in it, which is just what I'm going to do after I finish this upload.
After the party I had a great planning session with some mysterious characters down at the Wonderbolt space, I'm quite excited about some upcoming projects in which I may or may not become a surly ninja turtle.

4 comments:

  1. Those balls are PRETTY. And so is James' excited face. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those balls are like snow-globes. THAT BOUNCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure those balls actually are magic. They have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks! I am quite excited there :oD

    Those balls are amazing...

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll