Sunday, March 8, 2009

#s 175, 176 & 177 It's Who You Are



Hahahaha. That first one of Beni kills me! I've been a little lax lately but it seems like this just isn't as fun unless I'm a little behind. As of Thursday past I'm past the six month mark, so half-way through my quest for 365 images! This set somehow seems a little introspective, I would probably have made the middle one into some sort of polyptic, and I still might, but I've got to catch up on lost ground and decided it would be more fun to play with the silouette and gradients. The next set may all be kids in circus costumes just for something different.

Circus class today went well, though my last session at the French school was very disappointing. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job at teaching helpful theatre exercises and doing focused skills instruction while both keeping things really fun and getting everyone ready for the show in a very brief peroid of time. Now I'm not so sure.

On the other hand, I've had a lot of fun performing with Dash and Dan over the past two days, juggling fire at the Engineers Without Borders fundraiser and doing a club routine at the international-fair show. It's sometimes easy to forget how wonderful some audiences can be. I felt such a strong report with the audience tonight at the Reid Theatre and got so much feedback from them while onstage that I just wanted to go out and hug them all.

Happy International Women's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.
poll