Monday, December 14, 2009

Week #2 - Music

Took this picture after rearranging all my things.

I was struck today by the feeling of being very fortunate. I'm not sure why, but it feels like, generally, a lot is going my way. I certainly have a lot to be thankful for.

This week finds me in a new, temporary job, which will consume all of my time but will also, eventually, pay me. Yay.

I'm also finished all school related unpleasantness until... the summer... or fall, or sometime very far away, and I'm quite pleased by this fact.

Okay, time for bed now. I'm excited to find out what the new theme will be... And at some point I'm actually going to explore some themes more thoroughly than I have so far. Though when that will happen is anyone's guess.

3 comments:

  1. Funny, I was struck with a very similar feeling this morning. Lately I've been whining a lot because the higher education I'm privileged enough to have access to is making me work for it... when that's all you have to complain about, life is pretty wonderful.

    I think this comments section is far too sparsely populated. Also, you should totally use Robots as a theme some week. And aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robots and aliens?! That sounds like it could be fun. Supposedly the word robot comes from a word for slave. It would be fun to do a set of pictures where people all dressed in grays are shown doing things that are now usually done by machine, like opening sliding doors for people, changing channels on a television, etc. and no one else seems to notice them.

    It could also make for a fun excuse to dress up in cheesy costumes and masks and play in the woods... at least for the aliens one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And everyone's always looking for an excuse to do that!
    I still say you should do one of a zombie circus. You have all the necessary resources at your disposal!

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll