Sunday, December 13, 2009

Week Two - Music

This isn't my real post this week!

Okay, well, yes, it kind of is. What I mean is that this isn't the idea that I had in mind for the theme this week. Unfortunately, exams sort of killed that idea. Or, they imprisoned it temporarily. I will finish my original idea after exams, and append it to another week!

Here's a picture of the box in which I keep my musical things, some sheet music, and my bells of happiness/fisher price bells. I didn't want to fall behind on only the second week of Ap&Ink 2.0!


2 comments:

  1. I like the colours in this, and the sheet music going out of focus at the edge of the picture.

    I know. I did pick the worst time to start up this project, but just think, it's all easier from here with exams over... Well February will no doubt be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness bells!!!!!... that is all it takes for me to be excited about this.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll