Saturday, September 13, 2008

#10 Naked

See, I told you I was going to get some juggling pictures today.

I went to juggling club at Victoria park and had sooooooo much fun taking fire pictures and trying to figure out how to make juggling look good in still photography. And it was so nice out today, the sky was too good a backdrop to ignore. The juggler is Jamie Ruby, doing a three club flash in triples, I believe.

Also, I'm on Lauren's computer, Wooooooah! It's just like mine! Okay that's not so interesting, but still woooooooah!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about deleting the last post. But yeah I love this picture. Second Week in a row in this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too.

    You must be very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll