Friday, September 5, 2008

#2 Snaggle-tooth

I'm a MUN student again! Woo!
I spent this morning helping some very stressed people on a reality television show learn to juggle. It was funny how, in each pair, one person always already knew how to juggle and the other had never tried before. Probably not the best way to learn, but it was pretty entertaining. And paycheck to boot! $$$
Then the oracle informed me that MUN would let me be a student again! I rushed out to make it to the last of the classes I registered for aaaaaaaand the prof wasn't there. We were handed the syllabus and that was it... but still, I'm officially in school again!

Okay so today's picture was taken on Duckworth st. downtown, it's of a building which seemed to have a considerable amount of personality. He seems to be glaring, with his odd eyes and his front snaggle tooth at the strange happenings on Water street.

1 comment:

 
.
poll