Thursday, September 4, 2008

Drawing the first.


Blast! David beat me to it. Regardless, here's my first submission. It's just a random abstract thing to start it all off. This is my favorite style of drawing. I'm hoping I'll be able to be a little more creative in the future, and I'm also hoping to get back into drawing some more realistic stuff as well, so stay tuned!

This was pencil, and then ink, on paper, photographed and then adjusted a little on my computer. I still don't have a decent image editing program on my mac, hopefully that will happen soon. Then I'll finally be able to make a decent banner for the top of the page, it's a little sad and lacking a title at the moment...

First day back at MUN today! I'm thinking that in-class doodles will make their way here more often than not...

Night!

2 comments:

  1. I think for all of these kind of drawings the comments section should be reserved for posting what we see in the drawing ^_^

    BTW I like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.
    I have to say i always enjoy these types of drawings that you do.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll