Thursday, September 11, 2008

Drawing the eighth. (Part 3)


Okay, so obviously still not done (grr). It's taking longer than expected, I still need to add a couple of details and then shade. I'm going to move on to new drawings each day now, and I'll post this one when it's finished. This was a good experiment, though. I like the idea of doing more complicated drawings over a couple of days and posting my progress. I'll probably do that a couple more times.

Today in school Curtis Andrews came into my music class to teach us about the Mbira. Awesome lecture, he had us all up dancing at the end. Mbiras are pretty neat.

Thats all for now. Tomorrow is Friday! Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Woo, almost finished product!

    Well it pretty much looks finished to me, but it'll be cool to see it after the shading and everything.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll