Sunday, September 7, 2008

Drawing the fourth.


I've been having a nice lazy Sunday, relaxing and listening to a combination of Springsteen's Devils and Dust and We Shall Overcome albums, and they made me want to either draw a boat on a misty morning, or a dusty field in Kansas... Let's guess which one I picked.

Pencil and ink on paper. When I took the photo, the color of the paper came out a little strange, but I think the purpley blue theme that's going on makes it look more like morning, so I've left it as is. The shading looks better in real life. Maybe I'll upload a better copy of it later...

I had lots of fun and listened to some great music last night, and it's off to the Ship tonight for more great music and hopefully lots more fun!

1 comment:

  1. That's what those albums make me think of, too. I quite like this.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll