Thursday, September 4, 2008

#1 First Post Day!


Thank you Lauren. That is right, we are both going to post a picture, drawing or painting each day for the next year...

...And today is the first day! Yay! Do the first-post-day dance! *doesajig*

If you look up and to the left you will see my first picture. Okay it's a pet picture, so sue me. Ditch (the cat) has been my main test subject for trying to figure out how the new camera works. He doesn't like to pose for pictures. I now have many out-of-focus shots of his hind region.

I look forward to the next year. Hopefully I will learn something about photography and ultimately about myself (aww). I welcome all comments and constructive criticism.

So it begins.

4 comments:

  1. Ditch looks very serious.
    You know, the danger with these things is that people tend to put captions on them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's true. Well I think he always secretly wanted to be a lolz cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're breaking my heart.

    I think you could get a much more "serious" expression out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After wasting 10 minutes of an Art Tech class. I can't think of a caption.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll