Sunday, September 7, 2008

#4 City View

It's been a pretty lazy day today. I decided to walk up to The Rooms to see what was on display and found that there was free admission. There was one exhibition of hand made miniatures of a small town, some of them large enough to tower over the onlookers. They also used animatronics and video in some of them. Photography isn't allowed in the gallery, so no pics. Sorry.
This was taken on the observation deck of The Rooms just before it started to rain. I think I like this more than the ones taken in landscape mode.
I'll be heading down to the ship tonight for some good music. Come down and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, home. If you ever decide that you want to Email me a copy of this one, I'd be tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. I sent you two. They might be huge though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i knew this was taken at the rooms cause i have an almost identical photograph.

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll