Friday, September 12, 2008

#9 Flower (sort of)

Hokay, I think history is going to be suuuuuper boring (sigh) but I'm sure I can put up with it. And two interesting courses out of four isn't bad. I actually stayed up last night reading the bible... for my Genesis class.

And now for a geeky moment... or at least a different kind of geeky moment:
I think I may *have to* buy an xbox 360. I never thought it would happen, but I've been watching videos of the upcoming Fallout 3 (sereously I don't think it's physically possible for me not to get this game, and the new trailer looks soooo good) and I don't think I can wait for the end of the semester. And now that the xbox's price has dropped I think it's going to have to happen. Gods help me.

Now that that's out of the way, there's juggling tomorrow, and it's supposed to be fairly nice out. I'm going to try and get a few good juggling pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.
poll