Sunday, September 14, 2008

#11 $$$

Guess what I was doing today. Rolling small change! (Oh how exciting) It was mostly a small diversion from cleaning, as everything I own is in a GIANT mess... Oh well. This photo seems to fit with this time of year, paying so much for school and of course wanting all sorts of new toys...

Last night Jeff, Lauren and I went to see Burn After Reading. The movie was worth watching just for Brad Pitt's character (You think that's a Schwinn?!) and the conversations at CIA headquarters... Okay, the 'chair' was pretty funny too.

Oh and the movie version of Choke is going to be hitting the big screen on the 26th of this month! Looks like it may be a limited release... I really want to seeeeeee it!

1 comment:

  1. Wicked, I've been eagerly awaiting "Choke."

    ReplyDelete

 
.
poll