Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drawing the fourteenth.


It's that time again, when the weather gets clear and crisp, and sweaters and hot beverages abound. I've always enjoyed fall, I generally get to meet new people, and do exciting things. My birthday is in October, and Halloween is always fun. I even enjoy cool weather (though, once it gets below 15, it's a little unpleasant, I won't lie).

I've been trying for the last little while to draw things without having any visual reference to draw from. I feel fairly confident drawing from a picture, or drawing an object that's in front of me, so this is something a little more challenging. I've only been posting simple drawings of this kind, maybe I'll eventually post something a little more complicated, like a face or something, when I get a little more confident with it. It's too late in the evening for a latte, so I drew a coffee cup instead!

I think I'll do another three part post soon, I'd like to get back into drawing people again for a little while.

Back to homework...
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.
poll