Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Drawing the twentieth.




Technically I finished this drawing long before midnight, but I had to run out the door before I could post it. Still counts.

Today, I made two pleasant discoveries, and they both influenced this drawing. The first is the tv show Pushing Daisies, which is pretty much just awesome. The second is actually a rediscovery, but its neat nonetheless. Go here to check out some neat paper art.

Tonight I went to see Dead Language again at the Grapevine. It was Packed with a capital P. Seriously, standing room only, get nice and cozy with your neighbor, touched frequently by random strangers packed. ♥ Dead Language. Ghost Bees played afterward, I only got to see a little bit, because by the time I left and came back, they were playing outside on the sidewalk, surrounded by a crowd of people. That was very cool, but freezing, and I was definitely not dressed for the weather.

It's raining buckets outside now, and I'm enjoying the sound. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.
poll